I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good shade for me. I have very pale face so I use this shade for giving me more healthy golden look. Is still generally pretty light and not for darker skin shades. Good for someone with reddish/pinkish undertone. I have enlarged pores but ED Minerals with good primer smooth up my skin! Natural way for matte make up. Good for my combination skin. Even if oily t-zone I get dry patches a lot. Use a good primer and moisturiser under if dry skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Erittäin hyvä sävy, vaalea, olisiko kultaan aavistuksen taittava, mutta sopivasti, joten sopii myös kesään. Kasvoille tulee terve sävy, kaunis ainakin minun iholla. Ei kovin peittävä, esim Pisamat kuultavat läpi, eli jos paljon esim epäpuhtauksia niin suosittelen jotakin toista tai alle jokin toinen tuote. Itselleni täydellinen väri ja koostumus, sopivan kevyt.

Lovley Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovley product for dry skin. Gives a light coverage that helps even out the skin tone. Works best with a primer. Highly recommend!!

5 Stars, No Doubt!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smooth And Light, It's My Daily Must Have Item, It Makes Me Have A Healthy Shiny Look.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This pulls very yellow and so is not quite light enough for me :( It also doesn't have much coverage but is great as a setting powder for dry/textured skin Sensitive/combo-dry/rosacea/acne

Nice and smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

have been using Everday Minerals foundation for a few years but this new jojoba version is smoother. I like it. Just wish they have a compact version for convenience.