Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

combined with curamin solves a lot of pain problems.

Nice combo but individually would be cheaper

Posted by Suppster on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love how this combines Zn, Mg and P5P, but unfortunately all of those three are cheaper when bought individually, I still take this to my long days off home, so will keep buying

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been dealing with some carpel tunnel issues and this works well to help with the the symptoms. Good combo and quality at an affordable price!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a supplement for treating pyroluria.Takes a while to work but i am now starting to recall my dreams again

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take it at night and really notice the difference in my sleep when I don't.

I bought this just to see...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

...and so far it does seem to have a beneficial effect, that I feel less stressed, day to day. I appreciate the veggie caps. I would recommend it.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, received immediate results. Was feeling better literally the very next morning. Also quite impressed with iherb's quick delivery even when sending to Canada. Will definitely be back for more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great price.

Not the same product as written on label-satisfied with delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

The label of this product is written p-5-p 30 mg and magnesium 100 mg. I receive the product that labelled p-5-p only 10 mg w/ magnesium 100 mg and zinc 5mg. Please update the label I am very satisfied with the free delivery from iherb though.