Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing mousse for the eyes, feels super rich on the skin. I use it both evenings and in the morning under make-up, but give it a bit of time to absorb well. Will definitely buy again and try the other products in this line.

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

wonderfully pleasant to use smooth and easily glides without dragging the skin around the eye. smooth and light and doesn't feel heavy like other creams do , esp as my eye area is quite sensitive . RECOMENDED

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's making a big difference only after a few weeks! Get it

Heavy and Pasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer very light but emollient creams, whereas this cream is heavy and pasty. I feel like it weighs down my lids. I've started using it on the backs of my hands, where it moisturizes well. Very expensive for hand cream, but I don't want it on my eyelids at all.

One satisfied customer: Amazing shipping rates and shipping time + great products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how you guys at iHerb did it but I am impressed with your shipping rates and fast shipping services. Ordered my products on 15th August and it arrived on the 18th of August in SWITZERLAND. Even shipping from the UK to Switzerland usually take 1 week and mind you, we are very close, so I am amazed at how fast my products arrived on time from iHerb. Comment about the products: What you see is what you get and I cannot wait to start using this product. If the service returns as impeccable as it is right now, I will definitely be returning to iHerb again to get some more amazing products.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the texture, it really is collagen! Seems to be working well, hydrating eye area and less lines when I smile. Would recommend.

No more under eye circles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream is amazing. My under eye circles are barely noticeable now. After using it just over a month. Definitely will be repurchasing.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This eyecream is my first so I am not sure how it compares to others but it has had a huge impact on my eyes. Concealer goes on much smoother the day after and the small wrinkles are gone. I have not exerienced increased milia like I expected from using eyecream.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

best eye cream i ever tried

useless