Great little mints

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for mints with lots of xylitol but without calcium lactate and these were the only ones I could find. I have CFS so I try to stay away from lactate. These do the job and I take a couple after most meals to protect my teeth and to freshen up. My only minor complaint is that I wish that the peppermint was a bit stronger, but for others a mild peppermint taste may be perfect. I'm going to keep on using these and also try their fruity flavor. Recommended.

Good value

Posted by click-me-and-save on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the peppermint flavor because the mint will freshen your breath every meal even without brushing and it helps with my gum problem. A must have mints in my office. KINDLY VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE HELPFUL PRODUCT REVIEWS.

Worry Free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can eat these without worrying about PCOS, insulin resistance and gum disease!

Hubby hasn't complained

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave these to my hubby cos he likes to have lollies on hand to satisfy his sweet tooth - he hasn't complained about these, which, since he knows they have xylitol instead of sugar, is pretty amazing. So they must be good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love all Epic products and the prices are more affordable than any other store I've been to.

Excellent prouct

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Epic Dental Xylitol Sweetened Peppermint Mints are so absolutely refreshing to the palate, and so welcome to those who cannot tolerate sugar, love peppermint flavour, and need some form of mouth refresher. They are a must for me, especially at night before sleep when reading in bed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is the second time round buying this product after a brief trial in first purchase. The mints have a pleasant taste with no bitterness and, the Peppermint just lingers in your mouth for a while leaving you with fresh breadth. An excellent product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Crisp fresh flavour without the nasties...

❤️❤️❤️Excellent! use: GHP 818 (write together)

Posted by Scarlett on September 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣 use: GHP 818 (write together)

Perfect minty

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always had the mints that I knew weren't good for me and after a long search I found these ones and although they are not cheap your teeth will thank you they are so much better for you.

1 2