product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Enzymedica, Digest Gold + Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It look good because it consist of enzyme and probiotic .

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I din't react well to betain & pepsin, but find these digestive enzymes help me to digest protein. I believe the probiotics also help with gut healing but have not tested them by trying to ferment anything, yet.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've had digestive issues for decades and have tried many, many pills and potions..... These enzymes are spectacular!!!!!! Since I've been taken them I feel so great- not so much as even a tummy grumble!!!!! Highly recommend to anyone with general health and well being issues and especially for people who have tummy troubles. AWESOME!!

ดีมากค่ะ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ปกติ เป็นคนท้องผูกและมีอาการท้องอืด อึดอัด แน่นท้องทุกวัน โดยเฉพาะเวลาหลังอาหารกลางวันไปจนถึงช่วงหัวค่ำ ตอนทานอาหารเสริมตัวนี้ ช่วง 10 วันแรก ยังไม่เห็นความเปลี่ยนแปลง แต่เมื่อทานต่อเนื่องมาเรื่อยๆ รู้สึกดีเพราะช่วยให้ขับถ่ายได้เป็นปกติเกือบทุกเช้า และอาการแน่นท้อง ท้องอืด ตอนบ่าย - ค่ำ ลดลงไปมากค่ะ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Takes care of everything!

did not work as well as i'd hoped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product did not work for me. I was up taking 2 pills with each meal and still bound up.

No complete information during order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I ordered this product they charge me 74 dollars including shipping charges.But when it reached in india they were asking me to pay 35 dollars for custom duty.They should have told me earlier that you will have to pay duty according to local govt regulations.They just wrote 74 dollars no more details provided.