Love Endangered Species Chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am always looking for the perfect combination of healthy and flavorful and Endangered Species is it! I have tried several brands of healthy dark chocolate and this continues to beat them all for me. This bar is not loaded with sugar, yet it is not bitter. It is smooth and contains delicious blueberries in every bite. Try Endangered Species in any flavor you think you will like and I do not believe you will be disappointed!

Must buy, great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Endangered Species Chocolate! if you are looking for chocolate with great taste, but still not packed with calories, buy these! Ive seen that some people have been receiving the chocolate in destroyed packages and that it tasted ''old''. Mine were perfect, and again, the taste is awesome, personally I am not really a huge fan of dark chocolate, its always too bitter for me, but this company actually made them taste sweeter... so great for us with a sweet tooth :)! This blue chocolate is not packed with blueberries, but I don't really find that a problem since its pretty good, the others, like the one with raspberries is REALLY full with them :)

Very yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I agree with most of comments - there could be more blueberries. However, I really enjoyed this chocolate, it's really tasty with a nice hint of blueberries.

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good, dark and smooth chocolate. Not to sweet. Would prefer if it was a bit more berries in it, but it is really nice. The company policy also makes this a good gift for people interested in animals and environmental causes.

Endangered Species Chocolate, Dark Chocolate with Blueberries, 3 oz (85 g) Endangered Species Chocolate, Dark Chocolate with Blueberries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

great product

Excellent texture and flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The texture of the chocolate and the flavor of the blueberries is excellent. I have yet to find another brand with such high standards

I really like it, thanks!

Posted by Naderron on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like it, thanks!

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

first time to get it . however taste good , will buy it again

Noms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sooo good!

Dark Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is to bitter for me , but my son love it so much!! I was glad that when i opened the package it was wrriten that 10% of this product sale is going for saving the sea animals, i am so in love with this idea!! Because of that i'll always buy this chocolate.

1 2 3 4