Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpowder, I prefer the Anise flavour, but its great, it foams slightly & my teeth feel really clean after using. Its hard to find a toothpaste without glycerine.

Very refreshing. Natural.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far I really like this as an alternative. Makes my mouth feel very fresh. Alkalizes. Foams up A LOT! Nice.

If you can't use regular toothpaste . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

. . . then this would be a viable choice, but the flavor is, let's just say, an acquired taste. You've got to be able to stand the baking soda taste and texture. It does do a good job of cleaning your teeth, it seems like it will go a much longer way than a regular tube of paste, and best of all it's exempt from the airline gel-and-paste carryon ban.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product that seems to clean and whiten as well as any out there. I would say that it is tied with Auromere (my other favorite) in terms of providing the best results. I think I'm going back to Auromere because a paste is more convenient for me, but I can see how some - such as frequent plane travelers - would prefer a powder. Both are certainly better than Tom's of Maine and other brands I've tried.

Eco-Dent Powder is Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used Eco-Dent for several years and really like it. It tastes good, it does a good job of cleaning my teeth and freshening my breath, and is very economical. One bottle of Eco-Dent lasts much longer than a large tube of paste. Also, you don't have to worry about flight restrictions as this is a powder, not a paste. The only downside is it's a little messier than paste as the powder (even after wetting my brush) sprinkles on the bathroom counter/sink. Not a big issue but worth a mention. My check-ups since using Eco-Dent have been great. I recommend this as a very good tooth cleanser and breath freshener.

Not recommended for those that have sensitive teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

Economical, small and light - good for travelling, reasonable taste. Too effective for sensitive teeth

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

Feels like it's a bit too abrasive. I use once a day, alternate with a regular vegan toothpaste

Kind of strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

and is taking me awhile to get used to it, but I like this toothpaste powder. A little messy, but good.

nice product - great alternative to paste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste, I like the cleaning ability, I like the handy container. Only thing I don't like is trying to squeeze the powder on the toothbrush without some of it flying off the side.

No flouride or glycerine

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Glad to find a toothpaste alternative with no flouride or glycerine. Most natural toothpastes still contain glycerine which coats the teeth and hinders them from re-enamelizing themselves.

1 2 3 4