bad taste!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

really bad taste and also bad smell! will NOT buy again.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Thank you!

Pretty good tasting mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, mixes well and all around great. tastes 10 times better if super chilled/near frozen.

Builds Muscles and Tastes Great!

Posted by Kenny Powers on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I started out using this trial because I was unsure if I would like the taste and whether I would notice any difference but wow am I glad I tried it! Not only does it taste amazing, but it mixes so well with water and milk it feels like a milkshake! I've also noticed I've put on quite a bit of muscle mass since taking this and it has definitely helped with my recovery right after a gym session. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Taste just like cookies and cream ice cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Reminds me of carvel! Great bcaa profile and love that it has glutamine in it too!

this prodact have good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

recommending on this good taste supplay protein fast and easy

Incredible Protein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Stacked protein for it's flavor, high protein, and low carbs/fats. I take it to the gym and once I'm done with my workout I take 1 scoop right after to help build muscle and recover quicker!

New Favorite Protein!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a phenomenal all around protein blend , consisting of fast, medium , slow digesting proteins. Which in turn there's no need to purchase multiple protein types. It tastes phenomenal and not to sweet but has some rich flavor! Another pro is that it can be taken at anytime. The nutritional profile is fantastic and has a great price point. Did I mention it mixes effortlessly also. So if your looking for an all around protein to have u covered everytime of the day or night this is it.

Milkshake Taste! So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't describe how good this tastes. The macros are on point with a lot of protein and low fat/carbs. This is amazing, I love Stacked Protein!

By far the best protein I have ever tried!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was a great product. No bad aftertaste, helped with my post-workout recovery, and easy on the gut. Would buy again!

1 2