Gives you the boost.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a product that 100% gave me a boost to hit up your energy. Very effective and you will get the kick to work it out.

Best PWO available!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've taken ENGN before and wanted to try ENGN shred out. Amazing!! I Love this preworkout. I'm so focused in the gym, have great energy, and helping me drop fat.

Five Stars all the way!! Hands downnnn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several different pre-workouts in the past few years and this one is by far the best. I have not experienced any itching like I did with some others and literally feel like the energizer bunny during my entire 2 hour workout. I would highly recommend SHRED and this company in general.

The Energy that I needed to work out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great pre workout, it gave me the energy needed for my workouts at night. Getting the best results, with a great flavor and no crashes after!! . Definitely will buy again !

Best Pre-Workout Product I Have Ever Taken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ENGN Shred not only tastes and mixes amazingly well but it also provides a peak level of performance for my workouts. I have an insane amount of energy both during and after my workouts and the fat burning "shred" components have scultped my mid-section like never before. Thanks EVL for an amazing product!

Favorite PWO ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was amazing. The focus, energy, and thermogenic feeling were incredible. This is a great product if you are trying to burn fat and have a great workout. Tastes incredible too!

Pre-Workout on another level!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has good consistency, mixes extremely well in water and has an amazing taste to boot! I love the energy this pre-workout gives me, I can start feeling it within 15 minutes and it lasts all throughout my entire workout giving me some much needed endurance without feeling drowsy later on. I have definitely notice more of a cut in the last month that I have taken this pre-workout and I can't recommend it enough!!!

Will get you going.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After trying out the normal ENGN, I heard that the shred series has an extra kick, and it delivers for sure. Was super pumped and gave me that extra push to break into extra reps on my sets. Awesome product and awesome flavor. Good stuff.

Amazing Energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Great taste (reminds me of drinking grape juice when I was a kid!) and really good amounts of energy. No crash that I have seen with other pre-workouts and I love that it has the essential fat burning products in a well balanced dose so I can still stack it with other fat burners when I am cutting without feeling like I am getting too much!

Average