Great mosquito repellent

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I got tired of being a mosquito magnet but don't like using chemicals so I started consuming 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (or coconut) a day and the bites reduced dramatically. I read that vinegar causes your skin to be acidic and have a scent that only insects can smell. Not to mention vinegar is also beneficial for your health in other ways, what's there to complain? I don't have morning breath, feel as hungry, smell as bad, etc. iHerb, please provide bigger bottle options and I'll be back!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this first thing almost every morning in a glass of warm water, juice of half a lime and 1/4 tsp. of sea salt. I wait 20 minutes before having anything else. I have read that this helps with a process called apoptosis - the ridding from your body of dead cells that otherwise would simply accumulate and eventually, I suppose, cause some sort of problems. I have also read that coconut vinegar has more nutritional value than apple cider vinegar, so I am happy to have found this on iHerb. I will be reordering.