organic Tart Cherry Ultra 5X

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Because you mix only 1 tablespoon full with 2 ounces of water, it is more economical than the concentrate.

This product has great features because it contain natural melatonin and alot of antioksydanter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for a good product. Works very well on sleep, but it remains to be found if it can have other positive benefits. Thart cherry have also a lot of antioksydanter that is good fo the body. I would like to recommend it to others.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps to ease and remove pain from my kidneys

sour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the only thing i dont like this, is it is sour, but it help me in deeper sleep.

This is great for sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this at night with my meal....just a dash and the rest is mineral water....it is great for a good night sleep will buy again....

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The juice is delicious although not sure what health benefit it provides. However giving it 4 stars out of 5 becoz after opening it, the cap can't close properly. The liquid leaks every time I take it out from the fridge. Hope the manufacture will improve the issue.

Brown cherry tart concentrate very strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don't like brown color it's mean overheated to make concentrate syrup. Other brands keep bright color and more pleasant taste. I usually used other brand and use to have yoghurt with syrup and adding everywhere. This one so strong you have to use it wisely according to description. I used much more just a big splash to my yoghurt and end up in ambulance and emergency room for a stomach pain so severe I couldn't breathe. Be aware use it according to description.

Very sour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is very sour. I only started drinking it in these couple weeks, not sure if it is going to help me as I expected. I will need sometime to find it out. Price is good.