Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My sister and I used to drink raw Apple Cider Vinegar. It was like our life blood because it kept us slim despite our big appetite, but it was difficult to carry to school, work etc. So I bought this for us. It works the moment you take it (you can literally feel it). Plus it has added herbs which I personally use (separately before I discovered this formula). Cayenne is very effective in increasing body heat, which in turn increases metabolism. Ginger is like the mild version of Cayenne. It supports digestion and helps for better absorption of nutrients. The formula is also packed with fibre, thus; it keeps your bowel movement consistent (once a day is ideal) and flushes out toxins. The only downside might be the aroma when you open the bottle. It might upset you especially if you don't like savoury smell, however; I personally like it, so no problemo.

Gout relief, a good blood thinner, lost 2kg in 1 month

Posted by Humble on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Actually we were looking for apple cider vinegar in the form of vegetarian capsules which is hard to find in the market. Luckily we found this supplement from Dynamic Health and gave it a try. My husband was impressed because it relieved his gout attack in just one night. He took 2 capsules during the day and 2 in the evening. Amazingly, he lost 2kg in 1 month. We just think we can't live without this supplement, honestly. Thank you.

Works great to aid digestion/boosts my energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, have reordered it. I have a lot of digestion issues, especial with dairy, chocolate, and broccoli, and taking this right before a meal helps me digest without gas, makes my stomach feel empty again, and boosts my energy. It helps with my arthritis symptoms as well. When I take this product, work out, & drink water with lemon, I see noticeable changes in my waistline in just a few weeks.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Allergic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to replace having to drink the apple cider vinegar. I had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. I think the Turmeric. Took them for three days before I figured it out. Felt great once I stopped taking these.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product

Apple cider vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product I been taking for more then 10yrs. I like it very much a good supplement and flaxseed.

this is a wonderful all around health product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just love this ACV , takes 2 a day!

No idea if it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No idea if it works, but this is what I expected.

Doesn’t Work For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Doesn’t work for me. I still have bloating after taking it. Will go back to liquid-form apple cider vinegar as it always works.