Good sleep and no anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Well I have tried L-tryptophan for a few times but it did not work, then I had this amazing GABA I used it instead, so awesome the first night I could sleep well, even waking up one time for pee, and the morning my vision was somewhat clear. Nice product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

As this product is growth hormone activator, I cant say how does it works on my growth hormone, but I hope it does. The only one thing that ;s makes me a lit bit hmmm... I can't say disappointing, just a little bit problem - it is smell of product. But I haven't experience with others GABA product, so maybe it is normal.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

noticeable difference in muscle tone. repair time was improved by about 5 fold.as well as generally heather feel and look, much less acne and faster healing wounds.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice!help me sleep!

seems effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had trouble to stay asleep periodically for several years, and I tried almost everything. This product, in combination with other techniques seems to help to to reach a deeper sleep. I would say it is not miraculous, but rather another tool to help manage stress.

Help Calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice combination for a scoop of whey before bed.

❤️❤️❤️Excellent! use: GHP 818 (write together)

Posted by Scarlett on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣 use: GHP 818 (write together)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had trouble sleeping, but not anymore, since i use this great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2017 | Verified Purchase