Good Casein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice taste for me and this flavour Rich choc also good for me. Casein naturally texture is different from whey. DYMATIZE GOOD. Note * The servings only 50 and the Nutrition Facts label on bottle is different from image shown from iHerb. Please update them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best taste ever, i can eat this all the time, full rich chocolate flavour, mix it with water, add chia seed, some berries and put it in fridge, after 2 hours enjoy your pudding

Not very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste is OK, but the consistency / texture is chalky and unappealing. I've had better casein's I'd rather turn to.

Amazing 5 Star

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Amazing taste and amazing results really it's was my good move to get this dymatize product. Guys trust me it's amazing try it u will feel the dramatic change as I do... And the iherb is doing great delivery on time appreciate it for there great work hats off.

❤️❤️❤️Excellent! GHP 818 (together)

Posted by Scarlett on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣 GHP 818 (together)

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just love the taste alongside its benefits :)

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

great test

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

good product, great taste

Nice taste and cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Using before going to the bed

Keeps Full and Packed

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my purchase and I am very satisfied with the product and it’s content and iHerb delivery is always on time.The texture, richness and taste is very good and suits the palate. I usually drink this in the night before hitting the bed and mostly mix it with water. It definitely keeps you full until you wakeup due to its slow absorption properties. The trick with any protein powder is to shake well to that perfect consistency. My vote is 100% go for it 👍🏋🏼‍♀️🥊

1 2