Moldy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product had mold growing on congealed fat. iHerb said a "brand new" one should ship out "today", then four days later it was "next week", then the next week it was "next week" again, and now the item is "still out of stock, we will ship it out once the item comes back in stock", although it is listed as "in stock" on the website. They will not replace with another product unless I place a new order & pay shipping.

Dr. B meet Dr. Woods!

Posted by scarletbegonia on July 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap is by far the best I've ever used. I am still a lover of Dr. B, but the quaility of castile in this soap is great the smell of lavender is great and the Shea you can't forget the shea...just a touch for soft skin...great to use in the bathtub with some epsom salt for a relaxing bath.

Seafood

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

It might just be me, but the scent of this soap is reminiscent of boiled shrimp. I didn't smell any lavender at all. Thankfully, the smell doesn't linger on the skin, but it does linger in the air making for an unpleasant bathing experience. I was able to put up with the Tea Tree soap after a few uses, but I can't imagine using this one for too long. This soap is the last soap I'll ever buy from Dr. Woods.

Drying Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

As someone with a chronically dry skin, I was hoping that this paraben- and SLS-free soap would be kind to my skin and moisturise it. It didn't. My skin got so dry that I broke out in rashes while showering in cold water. Dr Woods, please re-look at your ingredients!

really lovely, but could be packaged better

Posted by AndreaFrankel on July 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

This liquid soap can be used as a bodywash, delicate clothes wash, general purpose cleaner (for counters, etc.). The Shea Butter makes it rich and creamy, and the lavender scent is just right - fresh and light, not overwhelming. My only objection is the packaging - iHerb put it in a ziplock bag, which is good because several ounces leaked out! Other sites ship liquids like this by securely wrapping tape around the bottom of the cap, and that would probably work better here.

Ok I guess

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a multi-purpose soap. It takes a lot to wash my thick curly hair. I used Dr. Bronners before and found that Dr. Bronner's has a better lather. I don't plan on buying Dr. Woods again.

I like this natural soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this soap. I have been looking for a reasonably priced natural soap without DMDM hydantoin or other carcinogens, parabens, or SLS and have decided this is the one. And with iHerb's price-matching policy for overall best price online, I order this from iHerb along with many other products I use regularly. Thanks, iHerb!

Excellent soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

This soap smells great and is priced much lower than the competitors brand.I put some in a foam pump diluted with water so it lasts a long time.

Dr Woods Liquid soap with organic Shea Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product is great. I even use it for cleaning. It's better than all my chemical cleaning products. Fast international delivery service.

Not quite what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting a more silky feel to my skin after using this product due to the shea butter, but that was not the case.