Great Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin is packed full of all your daily essential vitamin and mineral needs but it also contains a number of fruit and vegetables. It is plant based which I love. You do have to take 8 of these pills per day, so the amount per bottle lasts for one month. The pills are not small, so that is something to keep in mind if you are sensitive to taking larger pills.

Back for more!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took these vitamins for a while, and then I decided I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. It wasn't worth it! I am back to these vitamins. They're the best. I make them last longer by only taking half the recommended dose, do my green drink in the AM and eat very healthly.

iHerb and Mercola - 2 quality companies

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a long time iHerb customer and after discovering they sell Mercola products, I will remain committed.

Dr. Mercola´s Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOve this multivitamin!!! I just feel great after taking it 1 month, it is one of the most complete multivitamin out there. The quality is great! Will buy it to my mother and recommend it to my whole family. Don´t fool yourselves, we get what we pay for. :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best multivitamins available -- quality makes it a great value!

Respected Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would trust any supplement that Dr. Mercola puts out. He stands for quality in every aspect! I like WHOLE FOODS being used, the only way to go!

best whole food multivitamin/multimineral out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been purchasing this product directly from Dr Mercola's website for a year now, and am delighted to see them here as well (where the shipping costs are better!). I know these are not cheap, but they are very very high quality. Read the label - no preservatives, no additives, no synthetics, just whole foods with vitamins and minerals in their naturally occuring combinations and in amounts that are taken from the latest nutritional holistic science research. I consider the cost as part of my monthly grocery budget, and that's that. I think this product is worth more than 5 stars.

My first choice in multivitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several Multi-vitamins in the past. Directions recommend up to 8 tablets a day which is a lot to manage, but Mr Mercola says this is what you need to obtain the right levels. I went off this product for a month and noticed a difference in well being and energy levels, so I am now back onto it. It is my first choice in Multi's. It is not cheap and the 8 tablets a day is difficult to manage.

Posted by jdventures on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement from a very knowledgeable Dr. and nutrition expert. Worth every penny.

It really warks

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

The quality is great. It is one of the most complete multivitamin out there. No side effects. I feel healthy and energize.

1 2 3