This product may not be liposomal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've just bought this product with a faith in dr Mercola's products and wisdom. After opening a capsule, the texture does not actually look and taste as if it's a quality liposomal product. It's gritty, very sour just like ordinary ascorbic acid is. I checked other reviews in curezone, vitamincfoundation, etc.. and quickly found out others have also found it inferior to other liposomal vitamin c products.

False advertising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dr Mercola's product Liposomal vitamin C does not contain lyposome. Dr Thomas Levy who studied the science of lyposome and is a vitamin C expert stated in an interview that the staff of Mercola's team admitted that their product does not contain lyposome. I paid premium price for doctor Mercola's "Lyposomal" vitamin C only to get plain old Ascorbic acid that cost a fraction of what he charged. Vitamincfoundation.com for more info. Disappointed Customer.

I can digest it!

Posted by Yedidya on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pros - My digestion system does not like Vitamin C. It reacts to all of them and I have tried so many kinds... However, I can consume this product without upsetting my stomach. 500mg daily is ok. Normally also 1g a day doesn't upset my stomach. - Even though the capsule is large, it's easy to swallow - It comes in a big container, which means it's more price efficient Cons - The product is called "Vitamin C, 1000mg", whereas each capsule is actually 500mg and the serving size is 2 capsules. I see this as misleading. It should have been called "Vitamin C, 500mg".

I wouldn't be without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Vitamin C forms the basis of my medicine cabinet. At the first sign of any colds or sore throats this is my families go-to remedy. In my experience six of these a day for two to three days ensures that those bugs don't linger or turn into any secondary conditions!

Like These

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will only buy these for vitamin C with MTHFR problems.

make you feel briliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has improved my feeling of heath so much. The first day I took this I managed to walk around the supermarket and do my shopping and get to the check out without having to stop for any length of time to regain my breath where as prior tho this it had taken me 2 -3 stops aroud the supermarket to do only par tof my weekly shop. The feeling of wellbeing is so much better that I would recommend this to anyone who is feeling slugish. I have terminal liver cancer and I believe this is what is helping me to keep going.

ויטמין סי מעולה

Posted by IRIS on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

אחד הטובים בכל הויטמינים למיניהם.. משפיע טוב, משתמשים כל פעם שמרגישים מחלה קרבה

So easy to take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very important supplement and easy to take without all those added sugars.

Best ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No alcohol, no GM soy lecithin, and it works for just about anything.

To get your body recover over night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this in the night before going to bed. I feel relax and recover in the next morning. You feel some difference. and skin condition well