Not sure it should be called fully active

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

This 'fully active b complex' would be better if it did not have pyridoxine hydrochloride in it. Some people who don't metabolise pyridoxine into its active forms very well are made ill by supplemental pyridoxine and need pyridoxal-5-phosphate only. Other than that an ok supplement.

Took away my sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took first capsule in the morning and couldn't sleep at night (even the next night). The vitamins do reduce my brain fatigue but sleeplessness as a result of taking it go on to undo the benefits. I am not sure what ingredients are causing this problem. Could be natural reaction to B vitamins or there might be a stimulant in it. I would warn anyone with sleep problems about taking this supplement.

strong allergy impact

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I never have allergy for any medicine or supplement, but this product does. After taking for 15mins, my body becomes hot, skin turned to red and itchy. And most horrible is my body and face feeling palsy. The impact starts to reduce after several mins but i never tried again. It's better to have caution or list the side effect to consumer.

One of the TOP B-complex supplements!

Posted by psoriasis on August 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Well balanced B-complex including the B12 in proper amount. 1-2 capsules daily should be enough for most people and this supplement includes also the co-enzyme forms of B-vitamins so I really recommend this product.

Best Fully Active B Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this brand name and love this mix of bio available B vitamins. I have the MTHFR enzyme issues and have noticed a very definate difference between this product and standard vit b vitamins. Only downside is I experience is a brief episode of facial flushing possibly from the niacin., but the positives out weigh the negative .

The best there is

Posted by MyName on February 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

I keep ordering this product over and over again. It is the best B complex on iHerb and the price is very, very reasonable. The only downside is that there are only 30 caps per bottle.

Less tired but green pee!

Posted by plantbasedpixie on August 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's been easier to get out of bed in the mornings now, after about 2 weeks of taking it every other day. I feel less fatigued and less like I need to fall back into bed constantly. Only thing is, the green pee was pretty alarming at first. You've been warned :)

Doctor's Best, Best Fully Active B Complex, 30 Veggie Caps Doctor's Best, Best Fully Active B Complex, 30 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is highly overdosed, up to 16667 % when the daily dosis should not be more than 100% of the daily recommended value. Therefore, German customs will not allow it in.

B Complex that Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this B complex as it contains the B12 as methylcobalamin and it contains MTHF, which helps to protect heart-health. This complex does seem to be working and I can recommend it.

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

My blood tests were good after using this product and it is affordable so i can keep using it.