order from abroad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i do love this exfoliant, it work well,dosen t dry out my skin there ia a clean smell,the beads are small and my face doen t get red,i had used three times,i need little more time, but i will buy it again. just wish is was in a tube more sanitary,but you can always used with a spatula to keep it bacteria free.

This smells wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 20 year old daughter, for some stretch marks. I had read on one a blog that if you use the Derma E. Scar Gel, you should also Exfoliate. The only thing is I'm not sure of the proceedure.

Derma E, Microdermabrasion - I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I combine Hyaluronic Serum by Source naturals with Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub (which was a combination suggested by iherb). seems to make my skin look a little better. It doesn't bother my skin but having read other reviews, I decided to only use it once a week....at least at the beginning. It does seem to make my skin feel smooth.

Very effective scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first I thought the jar was very small and it would not last long, but once I tried the product, I found I needed very little of it. The granules in it are small, but sort of sharp (volcanic sand, wow) and there's a lot of them in the scub. In fact it seems to me the sand makes up most of the scrub, so it's not exactly gentle. I did't use it for the recommended 3 minutes, 1 minute is quite enough. Even this might be too much for someone with sensitive skin! Scrubbing your face with this is not a very nice feeling, but it definitely makes skin very smooth and the effect is long lasting too.

Nice smell and works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Gives a slight stingy feeling as I have sensitive skin. But I use it sparingly and I actually don't scrub my skin for too long. (Instructions say 3 mins which I think is an overkill). Leaves my skin feeling smooth every time I use it.

Invigorating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The micro-crystals in this product feel great when rubbing on my face. They are so tiny that they don't scrub the face raw but also do a great job at removing all the dead skin particles and leave my face feeling very smooth. I'm only giving it four stars because of the price.

microdermabrasion scrub

Posted by nslnsl on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

+ a little goes a long way + non irritating + skin feels smoother and looks brighter the next day + refreshing lemon scent though I wish it was scent less - doesn't get rid of some flakiness

This product works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit surprised by the abrasiveness of this product. I can't scrub very hard with this as it feels like it would rip my face apart. Now having said that, I guess that is what the product is supposed to do. My face feels great after using this. Very clean and refreshed. And the little sand like grains are very small, which is a plus. I believe I would purchase this again. I may eventually actually give this product a 5 star after using the entire product. The abrasiveness just threw me off a bit right at first.

Derma E, Michrodermabrasion Scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not Bad.

good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this hoping to replace the Kiehl's microdermabrasion I've been using. It's far more expensive but I have to say I think it does a better job. This Derma E product is not bad at all, it just isn't as good. And it has fragrance added.

1 2 3