Seems to work, but no instructions included

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this once so far, and already saw some improvement in diminishing old acne marks. However, my only major complaint is that it did not come with an instruction pamphlet as I expected. I used Differin and Benzo-mycin, which normally have to be discontinued before and after a professional microdermabrasion treatment, so I did not know if I needed to stop them to use this product. I played it safe by stopping two days before and three days after, which seemed to minimize irritation though my skin still peeled and stung afterwards in a few places. Of course, I cannot use this product as often as it says if I have to stop my acne medication for 5 days every time I use it.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But still no Holy Grail for me. The particles should me much smaller , because even with hardly any pressure during use , my normal ( that is not sensitive) skin burns just a bit too much. The scent is fresh and lovely citrus, but for this quite steep price I expect a smoother texture.

Good for spot treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well used dry, with upward motion, for isolated scarring. Not ideal as a face scrub as may abrade pores.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very fine particles, but too waxy formulation, which can be problematic for greasy skin.