Comedogenic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was initially very satisfied with this, however after using it for about a month I realized it was highly comedogenic. It clogged the pores, leaving my face with way more blackheads than I had before.

not as good as mentioned

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it did not deliver what was promised... will not be buying it again.. skin looks weird...

Terrible since formula change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for many years and have loved it! I just ordered more and it is totally different. A very strong fragrance that is not healthy. The lotion is also thinner than before. Please, Derma E, bring back old formula. I will have to find a new company :( Iherb.com is still great though!

Product not sealed when arrived :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was too scared to use the product as it wasn't sealed when it arrived. But I've heard fab things :)

not as good it mentioned

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it did not deliver what was promised, will continue using it till i finish the jar however, i don't think i will buy it again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful for Skin

No change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am really surprised at all the great reviews. This did NOTHING for my skin. Maybe I got a bad batch but it made no impact. I've tried other Vita A products and this was the worst. It didn't irritate me but there were absolutely no results. After 3 months of usage and no visible changes I threw it out.

Derma E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sorry I expected more from that cream, but I look still wrinkled the same as before using the cream, inspite of using it already 5 weeks, twice daily. And as support Omega Rejuvenol from Primal Force from Al Sears.