Very very very citric smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The texture of the cream is great but I can't stand the smell, it's the first time this happens to me with an iHerb product. This cream has a veeeery strong and citric smell that reminds me of air freshener or floor cleaner, really disgusting. I don't recommend it at all but will try another smells from the brand beacuse I think the natural ingredients and the moisturizing effect of the cream deserve it.

Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Deep Steep and all that they produce. Smells great. Works great. So affordable. Soaks into the skin without leaving a yucky residue. No yucky chemicals either.

Nice and smelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does what it says - smells nice and moisturises my hands. Not the BEST or most natural product, but it's reasonable enough and I wouldn't mark it down.

relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the smell of bergamot gives a relax feeling

Refreshing and uplifting scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing and uplifting fruity scent! It sits on my office desk, and I use it often. It moisturises the hands without being too oily, so it doesn't get in the way of doing things. Value for money!

Not moisturizing enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance is very strong, and I am fine with that. But in the Japanese winter, it is not moisturizing enough like AT ALL. I apply it to my hands, and it still looks and feels dry. I apply more, and nope, it doesn't look as near moisturized as when I applied the Atrix hand cream that I bought for about $3.