Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy this product on regular basis for my 4yr old son. It does not have taste or smell, dissolves perfectly in a water and my little one loves it. My son always takes it in the morning with his breakfast and vitamins. Although it's normal to take probiotic when you take antibiotics, it's not commonly advised to take it every day - I've learned however, how important it is to keep your gut healthy when I fought candida last year and since then the whole family takes probiotics on daily basis (culturelle brand only). It might be pricy and yes taxes might apply outside of US but it's worth it.

long time to deliver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It takes a very long time to deliver.

this is great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my baby loves it, great product

Brilliant probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a brilliant probiotic - I have been recommended it for both my children by a dietician - they both struggle with dairy and this is helping their little systems to get stronger. BUT I thought I was getting a brilliant bargain shipping it to the UK, whereas in fact I had to pay £20 import tax on top of the amount I paid for the product and shipping... not ideal :(

Extortionate Duty Fee

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I placed an order using the British website and have found out that the shipment is being made from America! This didn't matter so much but now I am being asked to pay an extortionate duty fee which amounts nearly 40% of the value of the order. I was not notified when I placed this order that duty was applicable and what the amount may be. what is the point of using this website ??