Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very economical and easy way to polish and moisturize your skin; I felt like I was in a five star spa. I recommend it to every one because it is not heavy, nor greasy. Yet softens and polishes like no other product in the market in comparison to the quality and price. This is next best thing to Jojoba body oil. LOVE IT and will buy it AGAIN!!!!

The perfect moisterizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil! I started using it while being pregnant during winter (I live in northern Europe where winters are cold), and feeling that no body lotions gave me enough moisture. I love it so much that I have started using it instead of creams on a permanent basis. It is completely scent free, it withdraws quickly into my skin, and leaves my skin completely soft. It's even been commented by a couple of people how soft my skin is. Great results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

This smells and feels like canola oil ... I was expecting more and was quite disappointed. Good price for the amount that you get but I wasn't very impressed by the product.

Great for hair growth

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this with several essential oils to grow hair on my head. It works, it gives dormant hair roots a boost to start growing the hair again.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this to combine with castor oil and use for eyelash and eyebrow growth! perfect product

Excellent Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very cool and will buy it again

Aceites hidratantes muy buena opcion

Posted by BalkisMar on November 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Los aceites son geniales para una hidratación y reparación de la piel, pelo. Utilizable para nutrir pestañas o cejas. El aroma es suave, y se absorbe rápidamente. Fácil de usar en la ducha.

Good oil, hard to keep the bottle clean

Posted by Hermione on June 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good oil (I added a few drops of essential oil as a fragrance), but the bottle is really hard to keep clean, it becomes slick and oily. I ended up storing the bottle in a box to avoid an oil puddle on my bathroom shelf.

Very cool!!!