good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

it has a very strong scent but other than that it does good job at keeping my lips moisturized.

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought for a friend she said: I started using Cocoacare lip balm about 10 years ago. My two favorites are the cocoacare (yellow tube) and the Shea Butter! They are excellent products. I can't sleep without slathering it on my lips. I am in my early 50's and have no lines or wrinkles around my mouth. I keep a tube in my purse, on my nightstand, in my desk, etc. I've tried them all, cheap & expensive and this is by far the BEST!!!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm on isotretinoin so my lips are very dry and chopped i tried different lip balm but this is by far my favorite. It smells like caramelized popcorn which I don't mind.

So smooth and fragrant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Oh wow, this has a strong fragrance, like roasted buttery nuts. I adore it but those of you looking for a subtle scent ought to try something else. Extremely emollient, great to wear to bed for soft lips when you wake up.

really good stuff

Posted by alloriginal on January 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this quite a lot. My wife, who uses lip balm daily, thinks it's the best she's used.

Won't buy again

Posted by ooppddvvgg on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the smell.

Best there is !

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many many lip balms and this is THE best. Great feel, clean smell ! I was recently in the hospital for an extended period. Felt crummy, lips were always dried out...this is the only product that cured them.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

It smells a little weird, but does a very good job

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't live without it. Very moisturizing and long lasting Not a fan of the scent though.

Lasts longer

Posted by nikudaikirai on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

It keeps my lips moisturized even when I drink water frequently. It stays longer than most lip balms that I've tried. I only re-apply a few times a day.

1 2