Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good oil! I use it for my hair as a pre-shampoo treatment, mixing with another basic oils. It gives good moisturizing, shine and sleekness.

Amazing for both skin and hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a moisturizer, hair serum and sometimes, also to take off my makeup.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin loves it. I used coconut oil for my face before but it absorbs too slowly and tends to stay greasy. Jojoba gets in the skin quick and leaves it super silky, not oily. Hair felt more luxurious after using as well.

Amazing !!

Posted by erisupr on March 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good oil. I love it.

Excelente para el pelo y la piel

Posted by tamybl on April 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

De todos los aceites que he probado este es mi favorito!, deja el pelo muy humectado y lo consigues con poca cantidad de producto, no he usado ni el 10% del envase y eso que lo utilizo regularmente. En la piel fue todo un descubrimiento, se absorbe mejor que otros aceites e incluso es bastante gentil con pieles mixtas y con acne como la mia. Pienso seguir comprandolo.

Seems to keep my skin more clear than other treatments for acne and dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like how this works better than other products for moisturizing, shave irritation, and acne prevention. I would buy again and recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it, but I prefer the Desert Essence one. This one is smaller and cheaper, I used it on my hair and to remove waterproof makeup, but was afraid to put it on my face after it caused me a breakout.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

THis is great as an aftershave or keeping your face moist during the winter months.

Отличное масло

Posted by LightBerry on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Использую как маску перед мытьем головы. Это масло отлично подходит для жирной кожи головы, т.к. очищает поры кожи головы от "сала".

Good product at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well to blend with oils. Light weight and does the job.