Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have oily/combination skin so sillily enough, I hadn't used a moisturizer in years. Little did I know it means more sebum and more breakouts. Anyway, I starting reading up on skincare and went all out and placed a large order of several oils, of which this and grapeseed oil went on to become my favorites. I've been going back and forth between the two for a little over a week and my skin is way clearer, my complexion is brighter and my favorite part - my skin tone has evened out significantly. Please - oily skin ladies out there, do use a moisturizer. Your skin needs it. And don't go for Neutrogena or anything, natural oils are your best bet here.

Cococare, Avocado Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a thick and "oily" oil if that makes any sense. It penetrates the skin slowly. I occasionally use it on my face because I get some dry spots (especially in winter) and I never break out from this. I love using it together with sesame oil and other oils/essential oils as a homemade body oil. It feels so expensive! Just don't try to get dressed immediately after;)

Great for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I mix a few drops of this into my other products. I got combination skin. Does not clog pores.

Great oil

Posted by Sofijana88 on March 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil for face, hair, body... It's pure, smell is adequate, skin looks much, much better (I have dry skin) and hair silkier and with no frizz any more. Will repurchase again. Love COCOCARE products.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I´ve bought it again!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo he probado muy poco, para poder valorarlo 100 x 100.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mom uses this for her dry hair and says it works great.

Great for face, body, hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great care - smoothing the skin, nourish and prevents drying out. On wet skin is absorbed quickly, it is not very greasy. Great for the face, the whole body and hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it for skin and hair. Good product, good quality. I'm satisfied.

great oil

Posted by naturalme on December 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love how it feels, not messy, works great

1 2 3