Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very efficient for dry hair ends

Not so good

Posted by potiholic on March 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this serum thinking was like "Oro Fluido" ( more or less ), but it has less oil, so you need more product to nourisse and detangle your hair. Not bad, but no so good as i hoped.

Bad Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This serum gave the skin around my ears a really bad reaction. It's been three days and my skin keeps looking worse. My skin feels as if it was burned. Do not use this product if you have sensitive skin.

Aragan Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

The serum is really fabulous Not thin or thick Just OK Highly recommend

Great for dry, frizzy hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a quick-fix for when I forget to use hair conditioner. Smells good and doesn't feel overly oily. Moisturizes the ends of my hair very well.

Argan hair serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best you can use for soft and beautiful hair it gives a shine to the hair without being greasy perfect for my hair only Arian hair serum

Best serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've different types of oils, but this seems to be the best. It doesn't make my hair greesy. I use it on a dump hair, only for ends. Then dries as usual and enjoy beautiful silky curls (my hair is always curly and very frizzy). This serum makes me feel like a movie star.

great serum! I will buy it again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Serum is wonderfull with great smell! for my curly and dry hair is very suitable. hair look healthy and shiny. I will buy more шикарный серум! для моих кучерявых и сухих волос очень подошел. волосы выглядят здоровыми и блестящими. буду покупать еще

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good

this serum is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

a very nice light and hydrated serum

1 2 3 4