Relax for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is perfect for irritated skin. It eliminates skin rashes that occur by the effect of hormones, especially in the face

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Homemade creams stay fresh for a longer period of time thanks to vitamin E. I use a lot of it. Cococare's vitamin E is pretty good. No complaints. It's just good and that's it!

مرة ثقيل جدا وكميته مرة قليله

Posted by mnoooo on April 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

This Oil is very thick and small amount

Un plus para la piel

Posted by afrohair on June 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo uso a modo de serum, varios días por semana extendiendolo en las zonas donde tengo arrugas y cicatrices de granitos, y parece que algo va funcionando, sobre todo con el aspecto de las cicatrices. Tambien lo utilizo diluído en otros aceites vegetales o cremas cosméticas, y como conservante en cosmética casera. Tiene una textura muy resinosa, cuesta un poquito sacarlo del envase. El precio es bastante bueno para tratarse de este producto.

vet recommended it for my dog!

Posted by AndreaFrankel on August 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Standard Poodle has a long-standing problem with his nose: it gets crusty looking and splits. Vet says it is most likely a localized autoimmune problem, and recommended vitamin E oil. I have tried all sorts of oils and moisturizers on his nose, and this vitamin E oil definitely works the best of all of them. I can't believe I bought so many expensive items, and this inexpensive oil solved the problem! What's more, my dog loves it - not only will he sit expectantly while I open the bottle, he licks the oil off my fingers after I've spread it on his nose!

Seems to work fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this Vitamin E oil in my Vitamin C Serum. I only use a drop for each bottle that I mix up. I hasn't irritated my skin (I didn't expect it to) and is supposed to make the Vitamin C work better.

Trying on stretch marks

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Happy so far

Good for the price!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

14 000UI is a lot and great for the skin I tried capsules but they are just around 4000 UI OR 8000. And even if you pop the capsule you always leave some in the empty capsule so you waste. I use it at nigh and saw my acne scars fading away.

Tiny but Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Put it around my eyes only two drops amazing

Very thick oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this oil in hope to smooth post acne scars on my face. Applied this every night before going to bed. This oil is very very thick and the bottle is tiny so it doesn't have a pump so I had to keep the bottle upside down for a long time to get a decent amount of oil out. Not sure such a thick texture is good for facial skin especially at night. And I didnt get a considerable scar smoothing effect either.