I hope my stretch marks heal.

Posted by treesaregreen on June 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have had stretch marks on my chest for years and also on my hips. Thankfully they have faded a lot and are no longer red but you can still see them and the skin itself looks scarred. I am using a small drizzle of this vitamin e oil and mixing it in my hands with 1 pump of body lotion or a little coconut oil (because the oil is quite sticky and viscous) before rubbing it in. I also use a small dot on my finger and dab around my eye like you would use an eye cream and on my forehead where I have some creases. It makes my skin feel super soft when I wake up in the morning. I will update my review in the future after I see if my stretch marks have improved.

Not sure why I bought this - fortunately it wasn't expensive

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on September 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

I never ended up finding a use for it, though I wanted to. Admittedly I'm reluctant to use it because Vitamin E is known to be estrogenic - I'd therefore prefer a more precise measure of it to avoid a megadose, because on the skin it goes straight into the bloodstream. Like any Vitamin E oil at this strength, it's very thick and designed to be used with another oil or added to something (e.g. lotion) - or used directly on a scar perhaps. It's very tacky by itself so not good on a painful area. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

very thick, perhaps irritating at full strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

First, note that the consistency of pure vitamin E is VERY thick, it pours very slowly and can be difficult to spread on the skin. I added it to some moisturizers I have, seems to be fine that way, but when I put it by itself on my skin overnight I wake up with a swollen face, so I think perhaps it is too strong to use straight by itself and is irritating by facial skin somehow. Also, because of the consistency, I would rather dilute it at least by half with another oil for ease of application. The price of this one is very good, but I won't buy again and will look for 1/2 strength.

Useful For Different Skincare Routines

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on August 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this Vitamin E oil in several of my skin care routines. For any scars that I’m treating, I put it directly on the spot (just a little on each spot… this product is thick and just a little goes a long way) and pat it several times till I know the oil is evenly spread on the area. Same with putting this on my starting wrinkles, I just put a little on my ring fingers and pat it under my eyes very very gently because the sticky consistency tends to stick well and pull the skin up. This product works well and my skin takes to it quite nicely. (no breakouts/allergic reaction to this) I found that within a week the acne scars that I’ve had for several months have completely faded and are gone. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great effective and Worth trying, You can get 5 to 20% DISC0UNT by entering the below life time PR0M0 C0DE for all iherb products

Posted by DISC0UN by enter YEN 1349 on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Enter the C0DE above without space at Apply PR0M0 C0DE window, enjoy the 5 to 20% less in your whole cart. As this is lifetime PR0M0 C0DE, you can note down and use whenever you purchase from iherb in future!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is very thick and difficult to message on face, after use, my skin become red and senitive, stop using it, but wasteful if throw away......

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's pretty good.

Amazing product, okay packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I put it on any acne spots I get and it helps heal the spot and prevent scaring very quickly. Also really great for dry patches. I also put vitamin E oil on my eye brows and lashes to help them grow faster and it helps to keep my brows more manageable through out the day. The only reason i didn't give this product 5 stars is because of the packaging. Although it looks cute, I don't think its very practical. It has a twist off cap and you just have to pour the product out. It can get a little messy and takes a little longer because you can squeeze the product out. It is the perfect size to fit a Q-tip in though! Overall great product and would recommend!

netural oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Oil is most convenient to apply to the face

Great and long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this whenever I make creams and masks at home and I've had it for quite a long time now and it's still almost full. Really great product!