Easy To Consume But Capsule Has Discoloration.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 3 year old finds it easy to consume but ... 1 out of the 90 capsule was found to be discolored. When I took that one discolored capsule out, old leaked out. I have the photos for submission if required.

ChildLife Pure DHA: Gel caps are all stick together

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm always ordering this item but 2 times in a row that I received all of my orders inside gel caps are all stick together unlike my first orders. Any explanation on this? Or can improve on my next orders?

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice product

Posted by odereviews on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping that our kids would have liked this, but they don't like the chewy gels.

Misleading flavor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is in the gel caps, not in the oil inside it. If you are expecting your child to chew it and some tasting great berry flavor, you are in for a disappointment. My older child swallowed this fine, but my younger child who still doesn't know how to swallow caps or tablets, refused to chew this as the fishy taste is really profound. In terms of the effectiveness, I really couldn't tell if it made a difference for my child.

Should not be termed "Chewable!"

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I saw the rave reviews and bought this for my 2.5 year old girl, but thankfully I thought to try it before giving it to her. As the product was labelled chewable, I chewed on it and almost gagged! The fish oil taste was overwhelming, and my girl would definitely not take it should I have given it to her. Now I will be swallowing it myself and find some other DHA gummy to give her instead.. Hopefully it strengthens my brains like it does for kids too!

Omega 3 for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste not sweet for kids

No miracle for us

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are little pearls that remind me of large fish eggs. To me they tasted a little fishy but my child did not seem to mind and even asked for them if I forgot. My child took four to five in the morning with a multivitamin. I purchased these because my kid was having some difficulties concentrating at school. I did not personally notice any changes in behavior in this regard (and none were reported either) but I am sure no harm was done. Perhaps it does work miracles for other young people but in our case, I think we just have to have patience for maturity.

the product is ok .

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

already one month, I still no receive my goods.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

He doesn't like this one !

1 2