Good

Posted by TinVal on August 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

My niece want more and more. Seems help her to avoid common flu.

Good supplement to give regularly

Posted by MamaAki on May 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

For my little one at daycare who is prone to catching the flu bug, this really helps in alleviating and prevention. I find this more effective and likely to help shoo away the flu bug than the liquid Vit. C. Echinacea has traditionally been used to treat or prevent colds, flu, and other infections. My only gripe is of the need to give this a few times a day which could be cumbersome if you are not the primary caretaker and need someone to administer the supplement.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

taken at the first sign of illness

Best Echinacea

Posted by MamaAsparagus on October 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting echinacea! My children love it! Ovu tinkturu kupujem godinama na prijelazu godišnjih doba kad je imunitet obično oslabljen - za podizanje imuniteta preventivno a u većim dozama u slučaju da mi se djeca razbole. Okus je prekrasan - djeca ga obožavaju. Kupujem ovo redovito.

Worked amazingly on my 6yo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

My girl kept falling ill every 2-3 weeks in childcare despite having been in childcare since she was 3yo. I had her on regular elderberry supplements, but starting her on echinacea really made a difference! Now the sniffles may start but at least fever is staved off and she's not as frequently ill!

有效

Posted by NiceSharing on January 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

作感冒有少少鼻水時, 食左幾次症狀就減輕左

it is an awsome

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

i bought it because i know the herb but really it is more than what i do think ..since i feel any changes in my dauther health i gave her and noticed the changed really good product thanks i herb to bring this product in your chart

chubby

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very useful for my kids to prevent them from getting sick

I really love this product

Posted by vitaminecopii on December 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of Childlife products because the natural ingredients use and they all taste great for the kids. This drops make no exception and they really seams to work - when my kids starts sneezing or runny nose appears I give them 10 drops, 4 times/day as instructed and this seems to act fast. My kids love the taste, too

Bland.

Posted by HildeK on June 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am actually a bit unsure if it does anything, cause of that it does not taste as Echinecea normally does. It just tastes of a mild and sweet orange taste. Not going to buy it again, but giving it 2 stars for it being easy to take, and being organic.