Cool product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the color and the fact that it doesnt leave traces on cups, it just doesnt last so long. Tip: use it mainly in the inner parts of the lips because if you put it all over, after some hours you will have a red line remaining in the edges of the lips.

So much fun!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful shades, beautiful package. Lasts for a while. Also can be used as a blush.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what I expected

My fav product of all time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are going for a long lasting tint, this is the one. Doesn't dry out your lips. No patchiness. Lovely smell. Great consistency.

Perfect, easy to use stain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this colour. It's a rich pink toned red. Even one coat gives a good amount of colour. It isn't drying and it doesn't feel tacky. It feels like bare lips once it dries. I put tinted lip balm over the top so it's all the benefits of lip balm with the same colour pay off as lipstick. I found it lasts well for about 6 hours. It doesn't transfer once it sets and it's easy to apply. I found it faded pretty evenly for me.

Lovely product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what I was looking for in a lipstain. I feel this shade would be flattering on all skin tones. I'm extremely pale (think snowman) and my best girlfriend has a deep skin tone and it suited us both very well. It has a pleasant scent AND taste for that matter. Dries down quickly and lasts well through eating and drinking. The packaging is adorable, little wine bottle? Don't mind if I do!

Good, I Will Buy Again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It seems good, color stay long time, look natural.but it makes my lips little bit dry.Maybe it’s because of cold weather.but I will buy it again.

Cool packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The product comes in really attractive packaging. It is also very pigmented and feels lightweight on the lips. However, I find it quite difficult to achieve an even pigmentation. The best way to apply it is in couple of thin layers, but definetely wait for each layer to dry completely. I am totally turned off by the strong chemical smell of the product once you put it on the lips. Despite that, I like this lip tint. I probably wouldn`t purchase it again, though.