proven producer

Posted by Sholik on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

considered to be qualitative in runet seller, which checks its products for heavy metals. in liquid form is obtained more favorable dosing. discomfort while taking no lemon flavor fish interrupts. but burping is at reception, so I do not know either a reaction of the organism or product quality. take a spoonful of 1 h during the meal, bottle long enough. but psychologically difficult to drink, so long abandoned. Saw in the complex treatment of Lyme disease and to improve the appearance of skin and hair. but the hair and skin on the contrary getting worse - more released fat.

Exceeded My Expectations with ease!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Top class product from a great seller. Although I had to pay a huge duty thanks to baseless custom policies in our country (Sri Lanka), I must say the product did exceed my expectations. My kid, just one and half years, simply love this, and one teaspoonful is hardly enough and she wants more. No fishy taste, believe me. I have tried it myself. Just try this for your kids as well, you won't go wrong, cheers

Not potent enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I prefer Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil because it is more potent than this Carlson brand. The taste is good but I'd rather pay more to get the potency.

I hate its chemical flavour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yes it is lemon but not real lemon, it is so chemical. For me it even better to take oil without such lemon.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tastes better than others, dont notice what it does though

calson, norwegian cod liver oil, lemon flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I prefer it over Flax seed oil and regular cod liver oil.

Great Cod Liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product really doesn't taste fishy at all (due to the lemon). It's a bit tough to swallow oil, so I recommend drizzling it on popcorn, or, if taking by spoon, chasing quickly with water or another drink.

Good quality, good price

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not the very best cod liver oil I've had, but certainly a sound product with a decent flavour and great price.

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My older 2 children would not take it but my younger 2 did. I tried to sneak it in a blueberry shake but it tasted funny. ( too lemony but not fishy)I would probably put it in something citrus next time.

Hard to swallow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not like the cod liver oil that i am used to. It's quite hard to swallow.

1 2