Fantastic Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So much easier than taking 4-5 capsules a day and this fish oil has no fishy taste or smell. I do notice an improvement in mood and it definitely helps with joint pain as well.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I mix it into a drink of superfood powder, whey protein, and juice each morning. It's also great added to a glass of veggie juice! Either way, it adds a wonderful lemon flavor. Carlson's is the only brand I will use.

Best Tasting, Most Tolerated Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Carlson's Very Finest Lemon flavored Fish oil is fantastic. It's mild lemon flavor and light base fish oil has a wonderful taste with no fishy after effects! No fishy smell and very high in EPA (800) and DHA (500). This powerful, and yet very pure, contaminant free fish oil can't be beat. After just a few weeks of taking it; my inflamed knees feel great. After trying many others; I'm sold on this product. I also found that adding fresh herbs like thyme, basil, parsley and sweet onion chopped up fine with just a touch of lime juice makes a super salad dressing. iHerb does a great job on packing & wrapping it. They enclose it in bubble wrap; and ship the same day you order.

Excellent rpoduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Truly one of the finest fish body oils on the market. If your current brand of fish oil tastes or smells overtly fishy, and/or leaves you with fish burps - chances are it's rancid and doing a sub-par job of supply you with omega-3's.

OK product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This fish oil is good, taste is okay, but I prefer the fish oil from Nature's Answer.

Carlson labs fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This fish oil is mild tasting, no strong after taste, and so clean. My favourite ever!

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A high quality fish oil. My third or fourth purchase. After some research, I switched from capsules to liquid . Will continue to buy.

Taste so Good and NO After Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Always a great product. Taste is really refreshing with the fresh lemon juice and NO after taste or burps of fish oil. Completely orderless.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After much research, I have determined this Fish Oil is the best. It's the only one I buy and have used it for many years. The lemon is nice, not overbearing. I always buy the 6.7 fl. oz bottle because I like for it to stay fresh until it is all gone. I always take once a day and sometimes twice. I put 1 tsp. in my mouth, take a drink of juice, and down it goes with no taste. There is no after taste. Great stuff!!

Recomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Came fast and safe great quality