header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
checkoutarrow
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 44 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

So far, very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using for a while Now Probiotics and I decided to try this on. Good surprise. I can feel a lot better with this one. I don't know if it is because of the strains, but I feel with more energy and less pain in my stomach. Probably will buy again.

Thanks for your feedback!

Very Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been on probiotics for a long time. I am always looking for the best in everything that I take for my health. In my last order I included LactoBif 100 probiotics, and I must say that I am very impressed with the results. I believe that I will be staying with these; and the cost is right!!. Sincerely: Keith Elsberry, Vietnam Veteran

Thanks for your feedback!

Only one that works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Years of antibiotics have literally destroyed my GI Tract. This is the only one that works so far. BioK also helps but far too expensive.

Thanks for your feedback!

you can feel the change in few days.an amazing product i enjoyed the blister idea

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good product.the idea of blister is genious. it keep it fresh and the amount of 100 billion is wonderfull i felt a change in my digestion in just few days.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good Value, Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my aunt who is in her early 70s, she used to buy similar product from a famous chain store which cost double the price of California Gold. My aunt raves about this product all the time, she says it helps her indigestion problem.

Thanks for your feedback!

Наилучший восстановитель!

Posted by YogAlina on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Впервые заказала эти пробиотики в разделе "Пробные товары". Решила для начала попробовать, т.к.цена конечно не самая низкая! Но... Даже в той концентрации, и даже, если принимать только одну капсулу в день (именно в той концентрации, что в пробнике), ощущается позитивный эффект! И пищеварение говорит "Спасибо!", а вслед за ним и общая работа организма налаживается, что конечно же сказывается на состоянии волос, кожи, не говоря уже о внутренних процессах, ведь то, что снаружи, напрямую зависит от того, что внутри! И важный нюанс: помните, что желудок - это не только место простой переработки пищи, это место распределения питательных веществ для правильного функционирования всего организма! Этот орган нужно уважать не меньше, чем сердце или мозг, например! Ну и конечно, если Вы недавно принимали какие-то мощные лекарства, а тем более антибиотики, то восстановить и наладить работу организма эти пробиотики однозначно смогут! И это (, восстановление и налаживание) обязательно требуется, даже если вам поначалу кажется, что все в порядке и эти самые антибиотики ничего не нарушили! Это может быть бомбой замедленного действия, и сбой может проявиться даже спустя пару месяцев! Заботьтесь о себе!!! Любите себя! Если вам полезен мой отзыв, ставьте отметочку "Да" в знак благодарности!)))

Thanks for your feedback!

Great Probiotics!. USE C0DE inside my profile for extra 5% off at checkout.

Posted by Benjamin on April 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

AMAZING! This Probiotics is a Life saver!

Thanks for your feedback!

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Although there is no breakdown of quantities of each probiotic, overall it contains a variety and quantity that should be beneficial to anyone who requires probiotic support.

Thanks for your feedback!

Moved My Bowel

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 2 to 3 toilet trips after 1 capsule only.

Thanks for your feedback!

Simply the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I give LactoBif 100 to my family and I hardly go a day without supporting my immun system with this excellent Probiotics.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 44 total

1 2 3 4 5