OK I think you get what you pay for

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Will Buy Again: I like that these are GMO free, Naturally Fermented and soy free but I feel that you need 4-6 caps to get the same energy effect of some other 100mg brands.And would prefer is they had no safflower oil in them but Depends on my budget but I find Paradise has a very good CoQ10 more expensive but one cap you feel the difference even if it has Non GMO Soy lecithin. The Dr Mercola brand is ok too! Iherb provides me with great service and fast delivery. Thanks!

My favorite CoQ10 supplement!

Posted by BeHealthyBeHappy on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The softgels are small and easy to swallow. This product is naturally fermented and, unlike many others, soy-free. Soy should be avoided at all costs. This was the second time I've ordered it and I'll keep on taking it.

90 pills in the box

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suggest you write the start date on the bottle once you open it,cause this brand cheats on the quantity.I both a small bottle with 30 pills,took only one per day and the bottle was empty in 20 days. I got this big bottle,wrote a date on the container and the quantity lasted for 90 days only.With 1 pilll a day it should have lasted 4 months. That is how they stay ahead of their competition.They offer(lie) bigger quantity at lower price. I am taking my money elsewhere!

Wow, so much energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I read that taking CoQ10 before an IVF egg transfer, helps in producing better egg quality. However, I noticed a secondary effect. I took this brand for 3 months and wow, I noticed a difference in my energy levels. I am in my mid 30's and was starting to feel more tired throughout the day and would sleep a lot (I am also anemic). After taking this product, I was not tired, stopped drinking caffeine ( I didn't need it) and would get by on less sleep. I did switch over to taking Ubiquinol instead of CoQ10 before my egg transfer because I read that it is better absorbed in the body so I cannot say if this helped in producing better egg quality. However, I would definitely buy this product again in the future after I am done with my fertility treatments. I will probably add it to my daily supplement regimen. I should also add that I took 200 mg 3 times a day (total 600 mg).

New product for myself

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only been on it for a short time. No side effects. Seems like a good product. Easy to swallow as small capsules

Never changing brands again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started taking CoQ10 (this brand on trial actually) for migraines, and I found that 100 mg twice a day really made an amazing difference in my daily headaches. I had been having daily low-level headaches with occasional migraines for about 15 years, at least since I was 10-12 years old and possibly even earlier. After going off a couple prescription medications that were the only things that had helped me, I was interested in trying something less drastic and with less side effects, and I read about CoQ10 at high doses (100 mg 2-3 times a day). IHerb happened to be doing a trial of this brand, so I grabbed it when ordering other stuff. I started it at 100 mg once a day per bottle directions since I had forgotten what the dosage was in the article and saw little difference after 2-3 days. Then I remembered that all the trials had at least twice a day 100 mg, so I upped it to twice a day and within 2 days I was mentally more clear and had fewer headaches and associated symptoms. I realized this with a start one night when I was up until 10:00 at night and didn't feel my usual horrible fatigue which usually sent me to bed by 8:30-9:00. I felt great for the first time in years! It didn't make me jittery or insomniac, but I felt like I had more energy, and my brain fog was gone. Then I tried a different brand to try to not have so many websites I was ordering from, but I started getting headaches again. I came back to California Gold, and I felt better once more. I think I did that one more time, but I've learned my lesson! I never get as good of results from other brands of CoQ10, so I will always stick with California Gold CoQ10 at the dose of 100 mg twice a day. I see a huge difference with this dosage and this brand and little to none with other brands even at higher doses. I've now been on this brand consistently for over a year and off-and-on for another year before that, and I am so incredibly glad that I found something that helps me not only function but feel good and interested in taking part of fun activities that previously left me drained, plus it helps my heart!

A Winner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality Coq10. Works just as well as brands that cost two or three times as much!

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel better and much energy.I can not fındık in my country. Thanks to iherb.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My hair become fabulous arfter takung this

WORKS!!!i highly recommend to put the C0'DE: "TA L65 41" for 5 % Any Order!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This works just perfect for me! I feel much better with it! I highly recommend putting the c~0 '~d~e "TA L65 41" for 5% AnyOrder!* ( no spa ces)*