Great for baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I gave this product to my cousin who has a 12 month old. She loves the concept and believes DHA is important for proper development. She will continue to use the Product.

Baby loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I give this product to my 4-month-old son every day. The dropper makes it easy to dispense into his mouth and he opens up right away, even when I just gave it to him, so he must really like it :-)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not know if the product is great or not - I just do not see any changes, but my child liked it, maybe because he likes to eat fish. Supplement smells like fish and if after taking it you do not wash a spoon, it will smell all day long. Also my child likes to wipe his mouth with his arm, so after that my child smells like a fish))) this is funny))

can not live without!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent vitamin for your growing infant.

Smells bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is AWFUL, we had to throw it away.

Awful Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

It taste and smells bad

Smells Sooo Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

V. Oily and has a strong smell of fish

Not worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells and tastes awful. I tried mixing with various yogurts and applesauce, but still tastes fishy.

Awful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this omega 3 for my 18 months daughter the first time I tried to give it to her she through up I checked it ; it was very smelly like bad fish smell and too oily . I tried to put it with some juice to cover the smell and the taste with no success she through up again although I added only 0.5ml tried with food she refused to eat it !!!! The bigger problem I bought two bottles .<➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. We understand that taste and texture preference is highly personal. Our goal is to offer a premium fish oil supplement that tastes great. Our product is produced with Orkla/Denomega’s Wild Arctic Cod Liver Oil (awarded the prestigious “ITQI Superior Taste Award”). Some companies add Lemon or Lime Essential Oils to their Fish Oil to mask the slight Fish taste. We do not as Essential Oils can cause elevated Peroxide & Anisidine Values. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, please return it within 90 days from the date of purchase and you will receive a full 100% Money Back Guarantee. Just a waste of money...

great quality and really good price