Not a miracle cure but it WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Boericke & Tafel gels (all of them not just the sports gel) are in a witch hazel base, which absorbs quickly, leaves no stickiness, has no bad skin affects (as do petroleum jelly or mineral oil bases) and is very effective. It takes about 3 days of use to really feel better, but after 3 days use you suddenly realize that the pain is gone. Good for sport injuries, muscle strains and sprains, carpal tunnel, arthritis, and anything that makes you ache. Also try the Triflora Arthritis gel, and their Arnica gel.

I've used tons of muscle joint ointments

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

And a lot of homeopathic type ointments, but when I just started with this product I could feel such an improvement. Almost like a healing of the areas. This product is #1 on my list of products I use.

Fabulous product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried every ointment for my back and this one actually does help to ease the pain for several hours when my back flares up. Recommended highly!

Boericke & Tafel, Sports Gel for Trauma

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff just really works well for me. Whether it's a pulled muscle, tendinitis flare up, stiff neck, joint pain, or other pains - this helps give relief. You can use it 3 to 4 times a day. It's doesn't smell, isn't greasy and doesn't stain (can't use even with nice clothing), and you can use a heating pad with it too (some pain gels state you can't use a heating pad with them). I really like this Gel a lot.

Cure All!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I make sure to always have this on hand. It works if I'm sore after working out and when my husband strains himself at work or lifting something this always does the trick. The smell is different but smells herb medicinal..not necessarily a bad smell. And it works!!

My favorite sports gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried lots of different gels for muscle pain, especially after I hurt my shoulder last January, but this is by far the best. It smells pretty good, as well.

Sports Gel is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is the only thing I have found that helps my chronic back pain, along with any other aches and pains I develop!

The Best Pain Medication for sore muscles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product may cost a bit more although when you get it here it's much less expensive than in the stores, works so well when I have muscle strain or pain that I would pay much more for it. I prefer to use natural products whenever I can because we have so many toxins in our environment as it is that to use less seems the sensible thing to do.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband was suffering from lower back pain from over exertion. Within a few minutes of applying Sports Gel, he felt the pain and tension ease. Great product!

deepurple