Works Great!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

Took the pills for two weeks and now I'm smoke free

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

They really do help in the intense moments and I think that even a non smoker could benefit from them during times of stress.

Still Crave Cigs!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I still crave smoking! It seems there's no Quit Smoking formula that actually does the trick. Maybe I'm asking for too mech.

Really helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

other than making my tongue white if I don't keep it under my tongue while disolving... :) It really does help calm me down and away from the smokes.

definitely helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only been a non-smoker for 2 days but this has definitely helped! It has reduced the urge to smoke in those more difficult times, you still need will power but I am finding this a good tool for the quitting process

Work in progress

Posted by felician on February 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought them for a friend. I've seen they have the desired effect and especially since they don't contain nicotine. I've taken myself a few when I was very stressed. They calmed me :D.

Okay, but Nux Vomica 30x better deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought these and Nux Vomica (trying to quite smoking). My experience is they are pretty much the same (could be wrong). Nux Vomica is less expensive.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has directions etc on how to use it. Better quality product than the above 2 bottles of pills.

Average

Posted by click-me-and-save on October 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Craving is still there, you need a lot of these in a day coupled with your will power if you want to quit smoking. KINDLY VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE HELPFUL PRODUCT REVIEWS.