TERRIFIC cough syrup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been using this cough syrup for a couple of years now. We discovered it here on iherb. We both have asthma and it works to soothe and calm coughs for whatever reason. In July of this year, my husband had a quadruple bypass. Anybody who knows what this is knows that you have a breathing tube down your throat and his was in a little longer than usual. When they pulled it out, it hurt his throat more than the average person. He's had a frog in there for awhile. It didn't dawn on me to try this syrup out on him because it's not like it's a cold or asthma issue. But out of desperation we tried it and it calms down the frog and weird cough he has from the surgery so he gets some relief. I give this cough syrup AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa+++++++++++++ !! Better than anything OTC.

Very helpfull product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

This coughing syrup helped me a lot. It is not too sweet. I stay clear in my mind, I do not becoming dizzy.

Boericke & Tafel Daytime cough syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product! I am a singer and this product helps sooth the throat so well and of course it helps with a cough/ cold symptoms. Please continue to offer both the night and daytime cough syrups.They are fantsatic!!!

Daytime cough syrup by B&T

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has been the most effective cough syrup for my fmaily! Honey is the key ingredient.

Posted by mrkq10 on October 30 2007 | Verified Purchase

it helps to relief cough especialy at night.

works

Posted by Katarinatan on November 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my mom's persistent coughs. She seemed to be better now.

Really Calmed a Wicked Cough

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

The cough I had with a bout of flu was debilitating. Couldn't breathe, well, could barely talk. This syrup helped me relax as the inflammation cleared and after a few days I could sleep through the night without coughing. I bought this bottle as a back up just in case I begin to cough on another occasion.

Perfect night time help for a cough

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect natural pleasant tasting cough syrup perfect for post nasal drip and/or allergies to help you sleep

Been Using This For Over 25 Years Now!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cough syrup has served our family with a healthier way to help with allergies, sinuses and, colds. It is a Homeopathic remedy, need very little of it. I'm so grateful for iHerb, this product has been either out of stock, or it's higher priced. Shipping & communication with this company is phenomenal!

Helps my husband's cough...

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cough syrup works very well and is all natural ingredients. My husband gets bronchitis every couple of years and when he does, this is the only cough syrup he will use. This year he did have to take some antibiotics also, but for the lingering cough, this is a very effective cough syrup.

1 2