Important medicine chest item for at least 200 years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

Never be without some arnica gel. It is a vital part of emergency care for injuries that cause bruises. Strains, sprains, sports injuries, blood blisters - all the things that you do to yourself if you're a klutz. I was watching a John Wayne movie once & a kid was in a fist fight & when it was over the John Wayne character says to the kid, 'come on, we better go get some arnica on that eye before it starts to swell up.'

topical gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2007 | Verified Purchase

works extremely well for arthritis pain in my fingers and joints.

Amazing product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bruises and sprains heal very quickly with this amazing natural product. The best Arnica product I have ever tried.

Great for bruises and surgery

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2007 | Verified Purchase

I apply the gel on my daughter's skin immediately after she falls or bumps into something. She rarely gets bruises and if she does, it's almost not noticeable. I tried another brand and it didn't do the job. I'm loyal to B&T arnica get.

Pain Zapper & Bruise Reducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product - always on hand at home and when traveling. Alleviates pain, swelling, and hastens reduction/elimination of bruise marks. Triflora (another product by this company) great for backache pain, too.

Arniflora Arnica Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems effective in relieving muscle and joint soreness and even pain from rheumatoid arthritis. Great non-greasy base absorbs well.

no petroleum

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

seems to work as well as weleda's without the petroleum, but probably requires refrigiration

hands & back

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband is using this on his back and hands, it really seems to help. I work with Mixed Media art work all day, quilting, and sewing on beads. I use this on my hands/joints also. No residue on the fabrics I am working with.

Love the gel!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It has worked well, not only for me, but also for many friends of mine. I keep it on hand for to help with bruising and strained or stiff muscles. It is part of my first aid kit that goes with our family where ever we go.

It works!