Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 4 boxes of of this product to share with friends as we were all ready to try the "Bicarbonate Protocol" for establishing a normal body pH and to actually target any growths in the body due to candida (Yeast) or parasites. We don't know the results yet, but, we are all healthy women in our 50's and want to stay that way! It is so good to know we can get an Aluminum Free Baking soda from such a great company at such a reasonable price! Many Thanks, J.C.

Aluminum Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

The fact that this baking soda was aluminum free caught my eye and I knew I had to buy it. I use it for everything from cleaning around the house, brushing my teeth, and using as a deodorant. Works well for all the uses I use it for.

Keeps me healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Aluminum Free Baking Soda is a great product! A half teaspoon, 1 to 4 times a day in a glass of water or with fresh apple juice makes your body alkaline. If you have health issues up to 2 teaspoons/day is recommended. Can´t be without it!! M *

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for neutralizing acid reflux and gently "polishing" your face. Good product, good price.

Alum. Free Soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

We add this to our Home water supply to RAISE THE ph AND GREAT IN BAKED PRODUCTS AND IN the wash.

Wow,what a difference in taste compared to your regular grocery store baking soda,unbelievable!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on April 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

baking soda has a variety of uses for me,i use it as a base for a tooth powder i make,i also use it for occasional heartburns and also to soften beans and chickpeas /garbanzo. i was sure baking soda couldn't be tasty but i guess it always been the Aluminum that gave the unpleasent taste because this one is Aluminum free and tastes much much better thatn what i knew till now. i'm not the baking kind of guy but i'm sure anyone who cooks and bakes would know to appreciate this product superiority in taste AND in health...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

All purpose for internal and external use

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

Change your PH value, change your life. Use small amounts as a face and body scrub: no more acne or rashes; use very small amount as tooth powder. Use 1/2 teaspoon to make a shampoo rinse. No more gunk in hair or scalp acne. I used to "burn" through leather watch bands regularly; obviously my skin was too acidic. I can hardly wait to see, now that I drink 1/4 teaspoon of sodium bicabonate in water every other day, what change there will be in my skin's acidity from now on. I've also ordered litmus paper from iHerb to test my acidity or alkalinity. Best wishes on your experiment, Ernest in NYC

Carol Mccarrick

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

We want to order3 more lbs. We use it in our cancer treatment for curtailing breast cancer.

Love Bob's Red Mill!

Posted by earthwalker on June 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Because of my food sensitivities, I didn't tolerate baking soda until I found Bob's Red Mill high quality aluminum-free, gluten-free baking soda. I went so many years without being able to use baking soda. Wish I had known about Bob's Red Mill years ago!! The best baking soda on the market, as far as I have found.

Aluminium free baking soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes a teaspoon of this every day to askalise his body, as he has cancer, and has no treatment, is doing well. Good price.