1/4 teaspoon of alumni free baking soda, three times a day and the reflux was gone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed as having Reflux. I had a burning pain in the pit of my chest, My doctor prescribed a pill for it. I had a lung transplant in 2004 and take a lot of medication. I believed if I could eliminate one of the pill and take something natural for the reflux, it will be better for me. Taking the soda has helped me,now the pain is going away.

baking soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

there is no information on the package that is aluminium free, just that is gluten free... :(

Aluminum free baking soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel I am better of using an aluminum free product. Some of the bags leaked the powder. After purchasing your product, I found it was also available at my supermarket along with many of your other products one of which was rice flour that I purchased.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, I got this specifically because I wanted to avoid Aluminum which is found in most Baking Soda products.

cruelty free

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this because this company doesn't test on animals like other baking soda companies do. Great product!

안심되는 제품

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

한국에서 파는 베이킹소다는 완전 허연게 어떤 화학처리를 했는지 몰라서 찝찝했어요. 밥스레드밀 제품은 알루미늄 프리라고 알고 샀는데 일단 색깔도 다르고..ㅋㅋ 안심하고 베이킹합니다

Al free

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

didn't realize Al was a problem with NaC2 I've been using it for toothpaste... works fine.

Did not receive it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this before and like it, but it must have broke in shipment because I did not Receive it and my box was filled with white powder. I would order again but would like to have iherb replace the one broke in shipment.

Baking soda without aluminium (it seems)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this for toothpaste and it seems quite good. The taste is fine... does not leave any bad taste but more important to me is that there is no aluminium (thats whats stated in the q-a ).

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase