FREAKING AWESOME

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on August 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE these buckwheat groats. I know they don't say raw on the package, but I soaked them for 12 hours, rinsed, and then soaked again 12 hours, rinsed and used them in my morning soaked oats cereal( combined soaked oats with the groats), and they were AWESOME. They did sprout after 36 hours too, so they must be pretty raw! They are sweet, nutty, high in protein and grain free ( buckwheat is the seed of a fruit). Will buy again!

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

good for making dehydrated or toasted buckwheat for crunchy cereal.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy to have found these for delivery to Japan. I love buckwheat, and can do these in the rice cooker. I'm stil experimenting with the best grain:water ratio though! These are a nice chunky grain, and tatse really good.

Another great grain ....

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

As a vegetarian, I am always looking for a new taste and texture to add to my pilafs and casseroles. Bib's Red Mill products have always been high quality and fairly priced ... so when I found these organic buckwheat groats, I decided to give them a try. .... andI was not disappointed ! Use in place of just about any grain in your recipes and you will be pleasantly surprised. Great tasting and good for you AND iHerb offers good pricing. YES - I highly recommend Bob's buckwheat groats.

Alabama

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

I soak it overnight, rinse it and dehydrate until crispy to make healthy breakfast cereal. I like it .

Always great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful alternative to bread on a raw food diet, but you must soak for 30 minutes then dehydrate for 1 day.

Необычная гречка!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Недавно открыла для себя зеленую гречку. Конечно мы привыкли к обычной, а зеленая совсем не такая. На вкус конечно она на любителя, но зато очень полезная! И будьте острожны, может чистить организм!

buckwheat

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I were trying new food items, trying to stay away from flour and grains for awhile. We enjoyed the buckwheat just about anyway that I made it. I need to find more recipes and I plan on grinding it down to use as a flour as well, thank you for supplying this awesome staple food!! God Bless:)

가격은 좀 비싼 것 같지만 맛있네요

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

불리지 않고 그냥 밥할 때 넣었는데, 생각보다 맛있어서 놀랐습니다. 체질에 맞는 분들이라면 메밀밥, 추천합니다.

good as pilaf and in bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like buckwheat pilaf and I have used these groats ground up to make a yeast-free, egg-free, sugar-free bread.