great sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Was recommended by my dermatologists because I had basal cell cancer on my face. I spend a lot of time on the water in the summer. This product works well on my face, never burns when applied. Be careful when you apply it though because it does go on your face with a white appearance.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by Benice2U on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have melasma, acne and I am allergic to chemical sunscreen. My esthetician told me that the reason I was breaking out in hives from my other physical barrier sunscreens was because the SPF was too high. Skin needs air and I was sealing it off with the sunscreen so this SPF of 30 is as high as I should use. This brand has antioxidants so it nurtures your skin as it protects you, providing double duty. If I could afford to use it on my whole body, I would, but alas I can only afford the "Sensitive" version which does not have the antioxidants. I apply this facial sunscreen in tiny dots on my face, neck and upper chest then use any remaining on my hands. I know that in Australia they have rules regarding hiding from the sun as it's so intense there so they must know something about their sunscreens! I love this product and told my dermatologist about it. She then confessed that she and her family were using this brand as well, but at an earlier visit she had said she had no recommendations. Hmmm. At any rate, it's not readily available in the stores where I live so I buy it here. Definitely will repurchase.

Good sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like it. This is a thick lotion, that at first leaves a white cast on the skin. The white cast disappears as the lotion gets absorbed into the skin, and it leaves your skin matte. I have combination oily skin.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love how it's light & feels really smooth.

the best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good ingredient. keeps your skin very soft and smooth. I highly recommend you to try this product. just try it.

My new favourite sunscreen

Posted by sarareviews on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A good moisturizer/sunscreen for daily use. I when apply this sunscreen, there's a white cast, but then it goes away! Non-oily and fragrance free, is also formulated with ingredients that are beneficial to skin.

This has Octinoxate it a UV absorber, it's US made

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I tend to use sunscreens that only have physical UV blockers in it (ie. zinc oxide). This has zinc oxide but also Octinoxate a UV absorber, it's listed clearly as an active ingredient so my own fault for buying it without looking closely enough! Although the label says Australian sunscreen, it is made in the USA

Haven't used it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But i-herb requires me to do a review for all products, or none at all.

beautiful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This rates high on 'Beautypedia' so I tried it and it is a wonderful face sunscreen. Very creamy texture that sinks in quick. I used it around my eyes and it did not sting. No white cast.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such a beautiful sunscreen. Sensitive skin friendly , very easy to apply , only thing which some people may find problematic it leaves a lot of glowy' look to the skin, but again you can just a bit of loose powder to fix this , so to speak, 'problem'. Overall 5 star products with wonderful ingredients. Will definitely re-purchase!

1 2