veldig godt

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

god til å strø over cottage sheese eller blande med litt vann når du er søthungri. kalorifattig +

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love adding this to my protein powder. You can also make your own chocolate with using 2 tbsp of this, cocoa powder, some stevia and melted coconut oil. It's perfection!

YUM - Warning ... you might eat the entire jar

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

This peanut butter powder is great in oatmeal, shakes, and soo many many more foods! I am in love ... purchased 2 jars of the regular and 2 jars of the chocolate about 4 weeks ago and they are already gone :) will be ordering more ASAP!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

After placing my first order on this chocolatey peanut buttery goodness, I placed another order for more! I mixed this in to make a chia seed pudding and it tasted great with a bit help of Sweet Leaf Stevia! Highly recommend!! I like this better than the original..maybe it's because I just love chocolate

Satisfies the cravings of this Pregnant lady!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

YUMMMMMM ... so so so yummy. So glad I found this. Really helps with the pregnancy cravings and it's actually good for you... full of protein! and you don't need to have much to settle your PB cravings. So glad Iherb stock this... very very difficult to find in Australia. Virtually impossible to get here.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

This also smelled delicious!! It is perfect when I get cravings for something unhealty, so much better to just mix in a spoon of this in my shake than to eat a Snickers.

Posted by chrysalis on July 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love regular PB2, so naturally I also love PB2 with chocolate. The hint of chocolate is nice, but I found this to be quite a bit sweeter than normal PB2. I have to say I actually prefer PB2 without chocolate but this is still delicious.

Omg, peanut butter heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just as good as their original stuff if not better! Chocolate and peanut butter together? How can anything go wrong with this?! It's just pure heaven in a tub

This is a STAPLE item for our household

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love PB2 - can mix it into oatmeal, shakes or just make lower calorie peanut butter with it. The chocolate flavour is subtle but still good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Super low calorie with all the taste!