Posted by dalegeyer on July 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

This cereal is delicious and satisfying. This has been a longtime favorite of mine. Get it! You will love it.

Favourite puffins cereal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a couple and this flavour is my favourite so far!! I love cereal so it is nice knowing the ingredients used are much better than most cereals you can buy in Australia. Very tasty and crunchy. Great with almond milk!

Awesome taste !

Posted by FitnessLover on October 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love those cereals ! It tastes sweet but not too sweet, doesn't become mushy right away.The cinnamon flavor is awesome, It makes for a filling, and healthy breakfast. Good to-go product for a daily use. If you want to SAVE up tp 15% Each Time on entire order, enter "LAW 1637" without space at checkout or just click on FitnessLover user name...Enjoy!

the best little cinnamon bombs

Posted by scottb on September 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great cereal for when you feel like you need a reminder of childhood cereal time! I don't imagine they are all that healthy, but for a treat now and then, with milk or dry, these are my favourite produced packet cereal. Cinnamon flavour bombs!

Love Them

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not to sweet and great with bananas on them for breakfast. Also have the peanut butter, but don't buy them as often since to me they taste a little bit sweeter. Both have the sane amount of sugar in them though I believe

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not too sweet and it is healthier than all those other brands of cereal in the market.

Amazing taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one taste so yumi. I love that it has so little sugar in it. I have already bought 2 new packages. My new fave

My Favorite cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

It seems so difficult to find a sugar free cereal other than muesli. I love this because it has the playfulness of processed cereal. yet its totally sugar free and tastes sweet from the cinnamon. A perfect crunchy snack.

Cinnamon Puffins Cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent flavor and crunchy!

Love Puffins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great cereal - glad iHerb sells them now!

1 2