Cheesuz! These are great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are really, really good. For us scandinavians this taste alot like OLW cheese doodles. But this one is by far much healthier. A great snack. Will buy forever and ever...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great, (mostly) healthy snacks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just okay. The original flavor is way waayy better! Won't be buying these again.

hit or a miss

Posted by sunflower on December 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Barbara's cheese's when they are super fresh, but frequently they are not exactly fresh. I guess this is because it's hard to keep them fresh without preservatives.

not my taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

not my taste....

Super Great Snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

These are a super awesome snack for my toddler and my preschooler and I’ve been known to sneak some for myself. I was getting these from a different website but was having problems with receiving products that were a few weeks from expiration. But Iherb sent me products that were very fresh with a far out expiration date so I’m very satisfied and will continue to order from IHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love these baked cheese puffs! They have a great cheese taste and the crunch is perfect!

Lick-your-fingers delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how many packages of these cheese puffs I've ordered. We've actually ordered every variety available. They're delicious & maybe I eat more knowing they're healthy too!

You Gotta Buy If You Don't Like Salty Stuffs

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's not too salty. Yum yum 😋

Love the white cheddar

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was the first time we had tried the white cheddar flavor. These are probably my favorite flavor just because I love the white cheddar variety. It has a unique taste & it is not too heavy & we love that it is healthy also! We will definitely purchase these again. Thank you! Tracie

1 2 3