taste=A+. Price = F

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these a month ago and they were $19.99, which all other health food stores are carrying them for. I go to but them again and now there over $30! These taste amazing, but I'm not gonna pay a extra $11 for them!

WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE??

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Omg this tastes divine. It tastes exactly like a rice crispy treats except better. And 20g protein.. are you kidding me??? I am trading in all my protein bars and cookies for this. Sooo good. 10/10 would recommend.

Great tasting bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best bars I've had. Great taste, nice size, satisfying, and with a bottle of water, can tide you over for hours. Definitely buying more!

best protein bar ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best protein bar ever, does not have that thick consistency as other bars as it's like eating a milo crisp bar in salted pretzel form.

Exellent flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very recomended

Best Ever 😭

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the most delicious bar I’ve ever tasted in my entire life 💔🔥 I loved it so much..

Great Protein Bar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and great texture.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for a friend. Took a bite when he was having one and it was very tasty.

So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This tastes so good that i really feel like im having some kinda feel-guilty treat. Definitely would buy again.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Taste and texture are just great (I don't like the soft-gummy texture bars), even though it's a bit too sweet for my taste. Still the best protein bars out there for me.

1 2